CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Prayer for a Friend

Hey guys, I've got a prayer request for ya...my friend Josh (I work with him) needs prayer. Back in October during a football game he hurt his knee...well it still hasn't healed and he just found out this week that he's got a torn ACL, MCL and meniscus(aka his knee is torn up really bad) that requires surgery...his surgery is May 29th and he'll be out of commission for a while so please pray for the surgery to go well and for quick healing or even better for total healing that wouldn't even require surgery. Thanks guys!!!

4 comments:

Emily E. said...

Oh, that must be terrible! I will be praying for him!

Morgan said...

wow, that sounds really bad. i will be praying too!

Melly Rose said...

Any updates on Josh, Chels? We'll be praying for him.

Emily said...

So today is his surgery...do you know how it went? I've been praying!