CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Test Results!

OK, I took the placement test yesterday morning, and I was mostly (I know, got to work on that) trusting God.
Thanks for all your prayers. They helped a lot, even though I failed. I'M JUST KIDDING!! I did pass!! Thank you, Lord!!!
Just goes to show that prayer really works. I can give you guys some of the credit, so give yourselves a pat on the back. :)
However, I have to give God ALL the credit. (okay, that doesn't make sense! I'll assume you all know what I'm talking about)
So yeah, it's great. Now, I just need God to open up some classes for me to take.
Thanks again you guys!

*Mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Melly!
I'd encourage you to take these couple of weeks before classes start to prepare your heart(and your schedule) for the work in front of you. I didn't in my first semester and it was very stressful. Learn from other's mistakes - it's a lot nicer than learning from one's own mistakes!

I'll be praying for you, girl!

~mee

Emily said...

Great, Melly! I'm so happy for you! Praise God!

Emily