CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Update on Prayer

Well, God's plans definitely overrule mine (that's a good thing, by the way). I wasn't able to take the placement test this past Thursday due to CPCC's computer system, so we planned it for today. But my mom forgot, so it looks like tomorrow is THE day!
I'm not as anxious as before, but my trust in God could certainly grow.
Thank you all for praying. I appreciate you guys sooo much!!
I know God will give me peace and confidence so that I can do my best (as long as my brain gears function 100%, haha).

*Mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im still praying for you but remember God has a reason behind why your taking it a couple days late and he's sovereign over whether your brain is functioning at 100% or not. So just trust in him no matter what the outcome! (Personaly I think you'll do fine tho)

Morgan said...

woah, it got put off again? okay, i'll just keep on praying for you! :) i know you'll do great!