CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Prayer Request(s)

Hey guys, I have 2 prayer requests although they're kindof about the same thing.
1. My manager Mr. James (greatest manager ever...the dad kind who will get mad if you do somethin stupid or pray with you when you're having a hard time) recently got a second job and by doing so cut his shifts down to two shifts a week...going from a previous five shifts a week. He feels that God has called him to this new job...but after two weeks, he thinks that it was the wrong timing. So right now he's in a position with a big decision...he really wants to come back to us but feels the need to stay at his new job because it is an "ungodly place" in his words. Pray for him in this difficult time.
2. Pray for me (selfish I know) I'm dealing with some character issues mostly at work. I'm also having a hard time dealing with Mr. James being gone and all the changes the management has made lately...hence the appearance of more character issues that need to be dealt with! (Praise God for bringing them to my attention!) Pray for patience and growth in knowing how to deal with frustrating situations and people.
Thanks you guys, I know how faithful you are in prayer! Love you guys hope you have an amazing week....I have another post coming soon.
Vaya con Dios - it means farwell in Spanish but translates literally into "Go with God" how amazing isn't it!?

8 comments:

Mark said...

I'll absolutely be praying. Unfortunately, I know what it's like to lose a great manager and friend.

~Mark

Morgan said...

aww, thats hard! i'll be praying for you!

Cara said...

By the way, Chelsey, I don't think it's selfish to ask for prayer for yourself (at least that's what my mom says :-))

Cara said...

Oh, I forgot to say I'm praying for you too

Emily said...

I know it's tough! I'll definitely be praying for you!

Chelsey Miracle said...

Thanks guys!

Mark said...

Yeah it's definitely not selfish to ask for prayer for yourself. In fact, it's really humble.

Melly Rose said...

Definitely be praying for you and Mr. James.