CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Over 100 Posts

Today we hit 100 posts on the Local Rebelutionaries blog. Now, aside that being a pretty high number, here is the thing that I am most proud about. This blog was started on April 7, 2008, which means that we have kept it going for 9 months and 4 days. And that's pretty awesome.


Thanks for keeping it alive, everyone. I hope we can continue to make this blog as useful and god-honoring as we can.

And thanks for starting it in the first place, Chelsey.

~Mark

7 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah, that is really awesome. Even though it's actually 97, haha, it's still really good.

I'm so happy we have kept this alive. And I too, hope it keeps going for much longer!

Mark said...

When I look at the blogger center, it says 102 posts....

Morgan said...

thats really great that this has been going that long!!!

Emily said...

yeah, that includes drafts ;) not that it really matters, lol.

Wesley said...

Congrats, everyone. I hope this blog keeps going for at least another nine months. =P

Matt said...

woohoo! congratulations everyone. and yeah thanks Chelsey for making it!

Chelsey said...

It wasn't me yall, it was God. And this year I want to challenge you guys to get more people involved, get more people reading the books and hooked into the movement...make it big! So once you guys graduate, you'll still have rebelutionaries in the youth group...keep the momentum going. You guys have the opportunity to spread the word!