CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

a quick reply to the previous

It wasn't me, it was God...there is no way we would be getting hits on this blog let alone my idea for the blog...without God. Anyway, this year I want to challenge you guys to get more people involved, get more people reading the book and hooked into the movement...make it big! So once you guys graduate, you'll still have rebelutionaries in the youth group...keep the momentum going. You guys have the opportunity to spread the word! Do Hard Things! Thanks you guys! Without you, this blog would be nothing!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Yey Chelsey for giving glory to God! That's what it's all about, isn't it? Anyway, if we tell people about/share Do Hard Things, are we welcome to share this blog with them too? I have a feeling the answer is yes, but I just wanted to check...

Emily said...

yeah! Chelsey wants as many people to join as possible. Or so she told me :)

Chelsey said...

yes and yes :) share the book, share the blog...being rebelutionaries is about doing hard things...invite them to read the book and check out the website before inviting them to the blog. I would also recommend to all of you to join the rebelution forums...good resource