CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

How was your week?

Hey Rebelutionaries =)

I'm really sorry about not posting yesterday. I'm going to say that from now on, I'm going to make a post on Friday OR Saturday. Because Friday seems to be the busiest day of my week.

So...how has your week gone? I've been praying daily for you all :)

My week has had some awesome days and others that were pretty tough. But I'm pretty encouraged about everything =)

Love you guys!
Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for praying, Emily!

I know what you mean - there's ups and downs throughout my week. Sometimes I focus on the downs and get discouraged. I have to remind myself of God's grace that there were ups and that I'm not perfect - I can't change all at once. I'm glad that I'm seeing some slow progress, so I'm encouraged, too.

Here's the words to the chorus and refrain from a song by the Newsboys that I have found helpful and might help y'all, too:

Stay strong
You are not lost
Come on and fix your eyes ahead
There's a new dawn to light our day, our day
You've gotta stay strong
You and I run
For the prize that lies ahead
We've come too far to lose our way, our way

Get up, there's further to go
Get up, there's more to be done
Get up, this witness is sure
Get up, this race can be won
This race can be won

We've gotta stay strong
You are not lost
Come on and fix your eyes ahead
Our Father's dawn will light our day, our day
Come on and stay strong
His grip is sure
And His patience still endures
There'll be no letting go today, no way

Keep running!!
~mee