CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Prayer Request

Hey all,

I just wanted to ask if you all could pray for my dad to get a job really soon. We are on a very tight budget, but thanks be to God we are not in debt.
My dad has a job that looks like it's going to open up, so just pray that it will go through and that he'll get hired within the next couple weeks.
Thank you in advance. We know God will provide because He always has.
"Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." Psalm 34:9-10
And Luke 12:22-32.

In Christ,
*Mel

4 comments:

Emily Joy said...

Oh Melly! I didn't even know! With situations like this, I think it's a good reminder that /nothing/ is for sure except for God. And our Savior will /never/ fail us!

I'm most definitely praying!!

Chelsey said...

Praying!!!!!

Melly Rose said...

Totally true, Emily.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying, girl.
~mee