CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hey everyone!

To mix it up this week, I would like each of you to tell me(and the rest of us) how we can be praying for you this coming week. I of course am always praying for you all, but it might help if you told us how exactly we can be praying. Also, try to tell me/us how you've felt encouraged this week and if anything has particularly encouraged you as well.

I would like continued prayer for my time management. God has really helps me overcome a lot of stuff this week with managing my time. But I could still grow a lot there. I have been greatly encouraged by reading my Bible daily. It's really neat how much it can bless me every day and that really motivates me to spend more time reading and praying.

Also, thank you few who have been faithful to post/comment on here despite your busy lives. I really want to encourage some of you others to post or even just comment sometime. Jesus instructs us to encourage one another and I think this is a great outlet to do so. Even something as small as posting a verse to share can really bless someone =)

1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Love you all! See you tomorrow!
Emily

3 comments:

Cara said...

This is funny-first Bekah Chacko asks me (at youth group) how she can pray for me this week, now you do! Please pray that I might "stay the course," "sailing" steadily, evenly in the right direction.

------------------------------->
not
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\-----\/\/\/\/\/\-<

:-). Thanks!

Mark said...

If you all could pray that I wouldn't procrastinate and that I would be diligent to get things done, that would be awesome.

~Mark

Anonymous said...

For me, there are a couple things you could be praying for.
1 - that "workin' hard," not "hardly workin'" would characterize my life, as it tends to be the other way around....which is actually kind of boring.
2 - that I would discern God's will and plan for my life, as I seek his direction.

I was particularly encouraged this morning by worship(way to go m28 band!!). The chorus of one of the songs was "Greater things are still to come, Greater things are still to be done in this city..." While the song was talking about the joy we have that Heaven is coming at the end for Christians, I realized that in my life, greater things are still to be done before Heaven as well - God's got big plans for me and I'm excited to find out what they are! So, that was extremely encouraging to have God speak to me personally through worship.

Mark, I found this video on The Rebelution blog to be a helpful, humorous reminder of the ridiculousness of procrastination.
(http://www.therebelution.com/blog/2009/03/a-lazy-habit-of-procrastination/)
Hope it helps you, too.
~mee