CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey all, sorry I have not been faithful to post lately...life has been crazy lately and I've been struggling with the past few weeks with being patient through a tough circumstance and having faith that God will work it all out in His timing.

But thats not my prayer request (although feel free to pray for that too :P) my prayer request is for Rekindle. 95 (give or take) college students are leaving Sunday at 12:30 from the church for a week in Laguna Beach Florida. We'll be diving into the Gospel all week and you can just pray for a safe trip, a great time, new friendships, a greater love and passion for God and that we'll each be able to meet with God while we're down there.

Thanks guys!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily Joy said...

I'm praying for you all! I'm sure you'll have a blast!!

Melly Rose said...

We've started praying already! I know you all will have an amazing time spiritually and socially.
Have fun!