CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

...

Hey guys, just wanted to encourage you to continue in the Lord in the next few years, I've been trying to lay low for a bit to see if you guys would continue to post and keep one another accountable and a great thanks to all of you who have been involved! Emily, thank you for asking each week about everyone and how they've been doing spiritually, its been a real encouragement to see this every week! Thanks for praying for me and the M28 people, we had a great time, I think 4 people got saved at Rekindle or because of Rekindle and 5 people were baptized. Our time there was filled with amazing worship, great Gospel centered messages, ton of fun and amazing friends...thanks again for praying! Love you guys! Keep loving God and each other!

3 comments:

Emily Joy said...

Thanks Chelsey! Praise God about Rekindle! Oh and you're welcome...I'm glad it is an encouragement:)

Anonymous said...

You should pop in from time to time, Chels!
~mee

Chelsey said...

I will try to, but I do want this blog to help raise up the next generation and the seniors to eventually let the other members take the lead...