CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hey Friends! How did your week go? How did you feel God's grace this week? What was a struggle for you?

For myself, if I did nothing else well, I have at least been consistent in reading my Bible every single day. But, I am so happy to say that something has changed and I don't have the same report as every other week. For the past few months, I have really been struggling in a particular area of school, where I was constantly procrastinating and avoiding it. This week, by the grace of God, He finally broke me and I was finally truthful with myself. It's amazing how much more free I feel when I no longer feel the weight of that. Anyhow, I of course will always have struggles, but I was very, very encouraged by that. And not until right now(as I'm typing this) have I realized that my prayer request was answered from last week. So, I thank you all so much for your prayers!

Please tell me how I can be praying for you this week. I really want to hear from you all, but even if none of you reply, I'll keep posting weekly and praying for you all =]

Love you all,
Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week was pretty bad. =( I had put my priorities out of order on top of unavoidable setbacks and too many commitments and didn't have very fruitful or relaxed devotional time which led to feeling overwhelmed and spinning in circles trying to do things. I would start a task and halfway through would remember something else I needed to do and would stop to do it "before I forgot" and this would happen several times so that nothing got done.
Thankfully, I was able to have a relaxed time of devotion and planning. Now, I feel refreshed and have priorities in place.

Emily, I'm glad you confessed about your procrastination - it's convicting to me as I've been procrastinating one area of school for a long time. I had been planning on getting around to it, but now I have an actual time of when I am going to do it. Could you pray for me to be diligent to keep on my English and ask me next week how much more English I've done?

How can I be praying for you?
~mee