CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I didn't forget!

It's still Saturday ;-) So everyone....how are you doing? I'm going to copy and paste part of a post for several weeks ago:

So Mee...how have you done with your time management? Do you feel like you've made good use of it? And have you been leaning on God to help give you the strength you need?

Mark, how have done with reading your Bible everyday? Do you feel like you've been growing in your walk with the Lord? Have you been investing in your friends like you would like to? Do you feel like you're able to keep up with everything, even when you're busy?

Melly. I haven't heard from you in a few weeks....Do you feel like you're still deepening your walk with the Lord? How have you done this week with your time management? Have you been wise with God's time? Have you been working towards more Biblical fellowship with your friends and Christ-centered discussion?

Cara...Are there any particular things that I can be praying about for you? Or do you have any thing you'd like to share about how your week has been?

Hm...well, about myself, I'm about the same as last week. Still growing in my time management. I'm really looking forward to my spring break this coming week. I have realized the past month or two that the computer is a big distraction in my life and has really been not helping me and has not been a very fruitful use of time for me. These past few weeks, I've been trying to spend less time on the computer and more time doing something fruitful...like working on school or reading my Bible. This week, I'm going to fast from the computer for a day. It's really impossible for me to do during a school week, as I have a lot of school on the comp., so this will be a good opportunity. I hope that will help me realize how much more I could be doing everyday and hopefully remind me that I don't really need the computer :-)

Love you all. He is Risen! =D
Emily

2 comments:

Mark said...

Wow, so I have been busier than usual these past few weeks, mainly because of the wedding coming up...
Anyways, as far as reading my Bible every day, I have been able to keep up with that, so that is going well. As far as growing in my walk with the Lord, the message today was AMAZING. It really encouraged me and showed me areas where I had been losing sight of the Gospel and Christ. As far as investing in my friends, the little bit busier that I have been has made it that much harder, but I'm still trying to persevere.

Even with all the craziness that is going on, I've somehow still managed to keep my head above the water, and I can only attribute this to God's grace to give me strength and endurance. Praise the Lord!

And that is how I've been doing. Just a heads up, this weekend I will be out of town.

Cara said...

Where are you going, Mark?

For a variety of reasons, I've really rededicated myself to God in a lot of different ways lately... Pray that I would be able to stay committed, and that I would be sincerely passionate about God all the time.

One verse I've been thinking about a lot lately says to "redeem the time, for the days are evil." We can in our own small way imitate Christ's work of redemption by "redeeming the time"-which I think is cool. It's a very positive way to think about "time management" too :-).