CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Thank you!

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you again for being so faithful! This blog has come a really long way from when we started. I was thinking about when my caregroup challenged me to start it and invite all the teens at church who were either at the conference or involved with the Rebelution in any way to come and post their thoughts, Do Hard Things stories and favorite "dead people" to the blog...it is such an evidence of God's grace to have so many of you involved and how much we've grown together! From time to time its always good to go back and review DO HARD THINGS together, I know that for me at least, right now the concepts of that book are exactly what I need to get me through this time of life...so keep growing together and praying together! Love you guys!!!

0 comments: