CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

This week

I'm going to suggest that everyone refer to last week's post and reply to what I said there. Just because no one has replied this week...except for Melly that replied today :-)

Oh, and for a quick update for myself. Since I got a job this week, my life has really pick up it's pace...and I thought I was busy before hand!! Well, being busy doesn't allow me time to get off track, so it actually is rather helpful to me. And I've been really encouraged this week and it's been awesome to me how I've been so captivated by God. Like really, He has totally consumed my mind recently and that is such an exciting feeling.

Love you all,

6 comments:

Hannah said...

where do you you work??

Emily Joy said...

I work for a place called Rockin' A Ranch...they do traveling petting zoos and stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry I haven't posted in a while. The past couple of weeks have been hectic. I feel like a hamster running on a wheel. As far as time management goes, just okay. I'm tryin' hard, just gotta keep steady at it until I get better. I'm not giving up!!

For prayer, please pray that I would get closer to God this week and that I would be able to have an undistracted quiet time with my full attention on Him, rather than being distracted with thoughts of what task is next.
~mee

Cara said...

Okay, so I'm late (sorry!)
This Tuesday (the 5th) I'm going to be with a friend/acquaintance of mine for the last time. We met in a class I've taken at Hickory Grove, and I'm not sure if she's a Christian. I'd really like to be able to say or do something to impact her for the gospel. We usually meet and chat from about 11 to 1 on Tuesdays...could you pray for me especially then? Two verses have been running through my mind "If anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach and it will be given to him" (James 1:?) and "that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak (Eph. 6:?). Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you and your friend, Cara!
~mee

Emily Joy said...

Praying for you Cara :)