CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

God's Generousity and Kindness

I thought this story might encourage you all.

As I looked into college at UNCC, I knew that tuition was higher than I could work for to save up in such a short amount of time. My mom and I filled out financial aid papers. The amount of money one gets from FAFSA is dependent upon one's parents' income. Since my parents weren't sure the final tax returns, they thought I wouldn't get as much as we hoped. However, GOD has provided ALL the money needed this first year of school at UNCC!! In fact, He not only provided the minimum amount, but He has also given me more that I can put towards next year! I was worried about how I would be able to pay for college, but God has shown me He's got everything planned out!
So if there is something you need provision for, just trust God that He will provide in His time because He always will!
I'm so thankful that we have such an awesome God! Praise Him!

Deus semper fidelis,
*Mel

5 comments:

Wesley said...

That's awesome, Melly!

That reminds me of the Romans 8:32:

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"

Our God is so faithful to his word, isn't he?

Emily said...

That is so awesome! And you're right. God is so good and faithful to provide for us.

Cara said...

That is really neat!

Oh, and I was wondering (Excuse my ignorance)...

What does Deus semper fidelis mean?

I know Deus means God, and I think fidelis has to do with faith, but what does semper mean?

Thanks!

Marissa said...

Praise God, Melly!! A great reminder for me as my last source of income officially petered out on Saturday. :-) Thanks for sharing!

Cara, it means "God is always faithful." Semper means always. :-)

Melly Rose said...

I'm glad this encouraged everyone.