CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the delay in posting....let's just say it's been a busy week :)

How have your weeks been? How can we be praying for you this week? What have been your struggles and how have you been encouraged this past week?

Um, I don't have much of an update....my week has been the same as last week. I've just been so busy with work and school. I'm very ready for summer :) But anyhow, I guess you all could pray for peace and persistence while I try to finish up for the summer :)

See you in the morning!
Emily

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Emily
Please pray for me too be diligent in my school.Even with summer coming so fast I'll still have to do somethings over the summer.
thanks :)

Emily Joy said...

Praying for you Hannah!!

Hannah said...

Thanks a lot Em!!
I really felt your prayers.My school was real easy this week!!=D
again thanks.