CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Anyone interested?

Hey everyone!

I had an idea for this summer. I know the Do Hard Things conference was over a year ago and I have to say that 'Do Hard Things' message is starting to fade for me. I can't say that I am still as passionate about this as I originally was. I still love the Rebelution and all, but I haven't been as involved and motivated as I used to be.

Anyways, I thought is would be neat to do a weekly online study of the Do Hard things books. I think it might be a nice refresher for everyone. I read the book over a year ago and haven't really picked it up since. Would anyone else be interested in going through the book with me? I was thinking that we could go through one chapter a week and go through the questions for that chapter.

If there is interest, then I will start posting questions next week! Let me know what you all think!

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would!!
~mee

Hannah said...

wOw that sounds like a great idea!!
I would be interested in it since I got the book =)