CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Mexico!

I, along with 35 others, leave for Mexico in just a few hours...I've got so many emotions going through me right now its insane! I don't know what I'm feeling exactly...apprehensive, excited, anxious, joyful, prayerful, nervous, happy, unsure...I'm just a bundle of nerves lol, some good, some not so good...but I know that God will be faithful to keep me safe, and to use me for his divine purpose this week.
Please pray for us this week if you think about it:
1. That God would use us in any way that He wants (and that I would have a good attitude about it!)
2. That God would keep us safe and healthy (and that I wouldn't be(too)homesick)
3. The plane would not crash (!!!!!!!!!!)
4. Our luggage would not be lost (yes, I'm paranoid)
5. That I will be able to speak clearly and interpret (currently I understand more than I speak...pray I won't get frustrated if I cannot understand things)

Please pray for the entire E-team and not just me...The Bakitas(3), Cables(2), Davis'(3), DeCostes(2), Grafs(4), Herlihys(2), Jakubisins(4), Stephanie Jilek, Jones'(3), Me, Morales'(2), Morrisons(2), Pearsons(2), Juan Perez, Mike Seaver, Shedore(3)

Anyway, I should probably try to sleep since I will get my first experience with jet lag later today. We will probably get to the Ranch after 11pm tonight. Also, I'm not sure if my phone will be working or not but please feel free to text me! I would love to hear from you guys! Love you all and I will see you on Sunday the 28th(or sometime soon after that!)!

2 comments:

Em Joy said...

Hey Chelsey! I am praying for you! I can't wait to hear how God uses you :)

Melly Rose said...

Now we need an update!